About Browne Jacobson
We are a national law firm and experts across the private and public sectors. Our clients choose and stay with us because of our sector expertise, straightforward advice, pricing and product innovation and exceptional client service. We don’t just say it, we do it.
- sector experts, working in partnership with our clients — including blue chip corporates, local and owner-managed businesses, NHS Trusts, major insurers, education and public sector organisations
- specialists in legal solutions across the private and public sectors, providing a unique offering where they overlap
- national reach from our offices in major UK cities including Birmingham, Exeter, London, Manchester and Nottingham
- over 500 lawyers, including over 140 partners, managed and supported by a team of professional specialists
- we are an employer of choice with accreditations from Investors in People and featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For (2013)
- a true partnership approach with our clients — our clients stay with us for the long term because of our sector expertise, straightforward advice, pricing and product innovation and exceptional client service
Our specialist team advises national, regional and local charities, not-for-profit organisations, social enterprises, membership organisations, community groups, schools and colleges, churches, welfare and professional associations.